ICT for Collaborative Project Based Teaching and Learning Course
ICT in education
Preschool teachers Darija Beljan and Alen Ptičar attended the international seminar called ICT for Collaborative Project Based Teaching and Learning Course.
The seminar has been held on Malta from the 7th until the 13th September 2014, organized by Smart Solutions Ltd.
The seminar is composed of:
- Teaching and learning based on projects
- ICT in education – new role for teacher/educator
- European collaborative projects – eTwinning
- Hands on workshop
- Web 2.0 technologies in the classroom and outside of it (blogs, wikis, social networks)
- Digital audio and video in education (podcast, digital video editing)
- Digital storytelling (Photostory and digital comic books)
- Interactive presentations (Make your own quiz – PowerPoint and Prezi)
Our educators who attended the course will be using new knowledge and tools in the direct work with children, as well as share their knowledge and skills with other colleagues involved in working with children.