Excellence in education - the Creativity - Innovation challenge
Psychologist Zorica Durman Marijanović and preschool teacher Marcela Draganović attended the international conference „Excellence and Innovation in Education: the Creativitiy – Innovation Challenge“
The Conference is organised by International Centre for Innovation in Education (ICIE) and held from July 7-11, 2014 in Paris at Centre Henri Piéron, Université Paris Descartes.
The conference goals were:
- Investigate the latest examples of development in education
- Examine examples of sustainable education systems
- Integrate the latest technology in education systems
- Discuss the future of education: what are the challenges ahead?
- Learning from innovative practices in which educational institutions are taking the initiative
- Theory and practice of progress in education
- Participation in workshops aimed at developing competencies of participants
The main topics of the conference included:
The conference attended professionals who work in all levels of education (from kindergarten to university), from around the world, from all continents.
There were 9 plenary sessions, 8 workshops, 9 symposia, 180 presentations, professional papers and case studies, 10 poster presentations.